We have some BIG news 🙂
FTP access now available on Seedr!
Access your Torrent Downloads like never before straight from the cloud
Access is now open for premium Pro and Master users (https://www.seedr.cc/premium)
How to use:
1. Android – ftpes://youremail:firstname.lastname@example.org/ as the address -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…
2. iOS – ftpes://youremail:email@example.com/ as the address -> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vlc-for-mobile/id650377962…
3. AppleTV – ftpes://youremail:firstname.lastname@example.org/ as the address -> https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-appletv.html
4. Kodi – ftps://ftp.seedr.cc/ as a network location to Kodi to access all your videos directly! (no conversion)
5. Infuse –
1. Once adding a URL to Seedr, if there is a single torrent in the page scanned, it will be automatically added to Seedr without showing the dropdown
2. The dual-countdown bug on laptops with touch screens has been fixed!
3. We have fixed the double-space issue when downloading torrents the last couple of days
1. Next week > we will be offering all Premium users FTP access servers in Singapore, Toronto, London, Munich, Bangalore and Johannesburg
2. We are currently working on upgrading our Kodi extension to support ultra-high-quality mode > for faster connections, connect directly to and stream full-quality -UNCONVERTED- videos without downloading them to your computer
3. We are in advanced stages of developing our Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive integration. Expect news in coming weeks!
You will be able to add your downloaded torrents to any of the clouds, or fetch files straight to Seedr
4. WebDAV access has went through major upgrades in the last several days, already using it? try it out again 😉
5. We will be publishing guides on using Seedr with many external devices and tools
Have a good weekend,
and let us know of any issues -> this is, after all, experimental