In this tutorial, we will explain how to download torrent fetched files from Seedr directly to your iOS device using the Total Downloader (available in the App Store).
Seedr supports 8 concurrent connections for premium accounts and 1 on free accounts and that makes for great download speed and stability. After fetching the torrent to Seedr — There are a number of apps you can use to do the download, but we are going to recommend Total Downloader because it’s free and simple to use. You can download video files, music files or even epub books to your iphone so easily that you will want to know how to use it. In this tutorial we will show you how you do that.
Don’t have a Seedr.cc Account?
Claim your FREE 2GB torrent storage space at https://www.seedr.cc/
Need more space? start with our Premium 30GB storage subscription for only $6.99 at https://www.seedr.cc/premium
* Monthly downloads are UNLIMITED. Download as much as you want!
1. First install the Total Downloader from the App Store.
2. Once it’s installed, open the Total Downloader.
3. Now Click the Menu button. The menu slides in from the left.
4. Select Browser.The browser appears.
5. Navigate to your Seedr account by typing in the address bar www.seedr.cc and Login.
6. In your Seedr library, Click the Down Arrow of the file you want to download . The Menu appears.
7. Select Download. A menu will slide up from below.
6. Select Download . The download process begins. See it’s easy as that!
Need to get torrents to your Seedr storage?
Read about it Here