There are many easy ways to download files directly to your device. In this tutorial, we will explain how to download using Free Download Manager.
We at Seedr love the Free Download Manager (FDM) because it’s free to use and it works great. Seedr supports 8 concurrent connections for premium accounts and 2 on free accounts and that makes for great download speed and stability. It works with both Mac OS and Windows. You can download video files, music files or even epub book files so easily that you will want to know how to use it. In this tutorial we will show you how you do that.
Kindly watch the video tutorial or read the text explanation below.
1. First install the Free Download Manager from www.freedownloadmanager.org. During the installation the FDM should ask you if you want to install the Chrome extension. if it doesn’t, click here to visit the page to install it yourself.
2. Once it’s installed, open the FDM.
3. Now login to your Seedr account.
4. Select the file you want to download from your Seedr library and click the Download button. The download will be automatically copied to FDM.
5. Click Download in FDM. The download process begins. See it’s easy as that!